So that helps a tad by taking any 3D stuffs out of the equation. I still want to improve my 3D skills but I feel it will be easier for me to do this in my free time (ohgodwilltherebeany!?) and concentrate on 2D for my honours.
ALSO I'm now looking more at how to adapt illustration and graphic design for animation, and more specifically, how the different visual styles can dictate the style of motion in animation. So say, simple vectory characters will generally have minimal, simplistic animation and more detailed characters will generally have more complex animation, much more fluid and tending towards realism. I don't want to stray too much towards motion graphics and want to focus more on character, don't ask me quite how yet but I feel like there might be a question in here somewhere.
I might be too tired or just easily amused but watching this example of simple character, simple animation over and over made me LMAO tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment