Thursday, 13 October 2011

Project Pitch

Today I had my first project pitch where I discussed my ideas on progress of my aims and objectives. I talked about what I wanted to achieve and what I was thinking about in terms of genre in relation to character performance.

I got some feedback from the tutors that made me think about the idea a bit more and now I really need to identify the "why" of it, why do I really want to investigate this and is there a more effective way? I think I might be slightly heading in a different direction than I really intended with genre and I need to start thinking about either really narrowing down and defining this topic of "genre" or looking into something more specific, maybe in a different filmmaking technique. I think a long weekend of research is ahead as I'm feeling a bit lost in it all again! But on the plus side - animation education day in Edinburgh tomorrow will hopefully be quite inspirational!


No comments:

Post a Comment