I've come to the realistation that my gantt chart and project plan have been lurking in word and excel documents in digital form only, and I've found this makes it very easy to ignore and forget about them - which is not the plan! So I've transferred my gantt chart into my diary - in all its colour-coded glory - so now it will be there to see every day, providing I remember to look at my diary!
I do feel like this will help me stay on track a lot easier as my diary also includes deadlines and events which might interfere with work, so it's an easy was to see where there are days that I might not get so much work done and if I have left enough "just-in-case" time.
I've only filled it to the January deadlines for now since there may be changes to the project plan and I can adjust if necessary.

No comments:
Post a Comment