Wednesday, 7 March 2012
Mid-honours breakdown...
I've been trying to develop character ideas for a few weeks now and am really struggling to create something I like. I'm not completely happy with my animated and am worried about the short amount of time left to animate. I've been thinking about poooosssibly dropping the Tam story and creating something a bit different for my final piece. I was thinking something in the style of idents, where I have three or four really short animations with the same characters. This way I feel like I could complete them to a higher standard, hopefully ending up with a few really polished pieces as opposed to something that would need to be rushed to try to finish. It's a bit of a dilemma as I have worked on this Tam idea for quite a while and I would really love to have a finished story, but feel the quality may be better using the other idea. I plan on using the upcoming crit week to pitch both ideas and get some feedback on this and make a decision so I can start animating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment